Drive-In Movie Theatre
Newly re-located to RiverPark, Lumsden.
Use the map above to find driving directions to RiverPark. Just click "view larger map" to add your starting location.
Upcoming movie schedule
Movie schedule is subject to change at anytime. Always check website before coming out.
Worried that the screening might be cancelled due to wind or bad weather? We may not be able to update website last minute but will make announcements on social media. Links to our Facebook and Twitter are above.
Due to weather conditions the Saturday June 17th screening of Lego Batman has been CANCELLED.
ADMISSION RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS: Older movies: $20 per carload (works out to be $6.66 each for 3 people and $5.00 each for 4 people, etc) An older movie has been out on DVD for a long time already.
Newer movies: $25 per carload (works out to be $8.33 each for 3 people and $6.25 each for 4 people, etc)
Standard sized vehicles only, with a maximum of 6 passengers.
NO DEBIT. Bring cash.
IMPORTANT - please read
- movies will be displayed on an outdoor screen. This means it could sometimes sway a bit in the wind, have a wrinkle, moonlight on screen, etc. Regina and area has several chain cinemas with awesome sound and picture quality for when you want that "perfect" audio and video. We strive to put the best product on screen, but are not perfect to those standards. People come to the drive-in movie for the experience of outdoor cinema. If you adjust your expectations accordingly you should have a great time!
- since we have an inflatable screen we are the whim of mother nature. If the weather forecast is showing wind gusts of 25km or higher, we probably will have to cancel the screening that night. PLEASE NOTE: the wind often goes down later in the evening. If you are checking weather for yourself make sure to look at the HOURLY forecast for the time the movie plays. Just because its windy at 6pm does not mean it is at show time.
- always double check website and social media before coming out as movie schedule is subject to change.
- you will need an FM radio to listen to the audio. (yes you watch the movie from inside your vehicle)
- standard sized vehicles only (no RV's for example)
- we are unable to play "first run" movies this season. But with your support we can work towards that. We will be showing a variety of older classics and newer(er) movies that have been in theatres for awhile but not yet on home video
- please plan to support our concession and help us be around for many years to come