Use the map below to find driving directions to RiverPark. Just click "view larger map" to add your starting location.
August 24 and 25 movie titles are still to be announced. Watch our Facebook page for updates.
Friday August 22nd is currently expected to be our last night of the season. If we decide to add more screenings it will be announced on this webpage and social media as soon as we know.
A special thank you to our sponsors who help make the drive-in possible
All the important stuff you need to know before coming out
- movies will be displayed on an outdoor screen. This means it could sometimes sway a bit in the wind, have a wrinkle, moonlight on screen, etc. Regina and area has several chain cinemas with awesome sound and picture quality for when you want that "perfect" audio and video. We strive to put the best product on screen, but are not perfect to those standards. People come to the drive-in movie for the experience of outdoor cinema. If you adjust your expectations accordingly you should have a great time!
- since we have an inflatable screen we are the whim of mother nature. If the weather forecast is showing wind gusts of 25km or higher, we probably will have to cancel the screening that night. PLEASE NOTE: the wind often goes down later in the evening. If you are checking weather for yourself make sure to look at the HOURLY forecast for the time the movie plays. Just because its windy at 6pm does not mean it is at show time.
- always double check website and social media before coming out as movie schedule is subject to change.
- you will need an FM radio to listen to the audio. (yes you watch the movie from inside your vehicle)
- standard sized vehicles only (no RV's for example)
- please plan to support our concession and help us be around for many years to come
ADMISSION RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS: Older movies: $20 per carload (works out to be $6.66 each for 3 people and $5.00 each for 4 people, etc) An older movie has been out on DVD for a long time already.
Newer movies: $25 per carload (works out to be $8.33 each for 3 people and $6.25 each for 4 people, etc)
Standard sized vehicles only, with a maximum of 6 passengers.
NO DEBIT. Bring cash.
Have you always dreamed of visiting Disneyland but can not afford it? Click below!